SimpList version 1.2 - Summary of Changes
The following is a summary of changes made in SimpList version 1.2. For more information see the SimpList User Guide or online tutorials, or contact your SimpList supplier.
1. Workstation enhancements
- Function N (traNsfer) can be used in any type of object list to transfer files between a mainframe and workstation.
- Mainframe and workstation files can be edited or viewed on either platform.
- Mainframe files can be sent to a workstation printer or workstation files can be sent to a mainframe printer with no configuration required.
- A new PROFILE option allows users to set personal preferences, such as which text editor to use when files are edited on a workstation.
2. Other enhancements
- Member list scrolling and cursor positioning preferences can be set.
- If a GDG base is selected for any function, a DSLIST containing all generations is automatically displayed.