SimpList version 1.1 - Summary of Changes
The following is a summary of changes made in SimpList version 1.1. For more information see the SimpList User Guide or online tutorials, or contact your SimpList supplier.
1. A-Z Object List enhancements
- Entering or clicking SAVE permanently saves any changes that were made to an object list without having to exit the list.
- Entering or clicking CANCEL removes any changes that were made to an object list since it was last saved.
2. DSLIST enhancements
- Entering or clicking CMDS toggles the display of DSLIST commands and functions on or off.
- Entering or clicking LC allows List Colors to be changed.
3. Member List enhancements
4. Edit and View enhancements
- Point-and-shoot FIND commands allow the cursor to be pointed at a string to find; e.g. entering FN (Find Next) and pointing the cursor at a string finds the next occurrence of that string.
- CMDS can be entered on any edit or view command line to display a list of all extended edit and view commands, including (for example) the new point-and-shoot FIND commands.
5. Other enhancements
- Colors have changed to Common User Access (CUA) defaults. For example, all point-and-shoot fields can be set to any desired color by entering PSCOLOR.
- A huge increase has been made to the number of available point-and-shoot fields, thereby allowing SimpList users to "Surf the mainframe".